Who is excited to head back to school this fall?? We are sad to see summer end of course, but there is a certain amount of buzz at the start of the new school year that is SO invigorating! Fresh school supplies, new backpacks, and first day of school pictures… what’s not to love?
We understand that our families at Prestige Dance Studio are balancing dance class schedules, work schedules, school responsibilities, and all the needs of their family members. We want to help our studio families start off on the right foot! We have already covered how to prepare for your child’s first dance class. Today we want to talk about preparing for the start of the school year!
We have put together a round up of helpful articles to help you get organized, inspired, and most importantly, excited for the start of another school year. Have any tips to add? Let us know in the comments.
We are thrilled to head into another GREAT year at Prestige Dance Studio! We can’t wait to see our dancers back in the studio and hear ALL about their first few days back at school!
- Back to basics. We love this helpful article from PBS. Great reminders of some simple things your family can do to make the transition into the school year a little easier!
- Get a plan in place for dealing with the paperwork! Be proactive about dealing with all the notes, reports, pictures, and memos that come home from school and dance. Love this method! All you need is a Tupperware and you are on your way.
- Are you ready to take your lunches to the next level? Bento boxes take lunch beyond ham and cheese. This gallery of lunch options is inspiring!
- Prep ahead! This article gives some great advice for ways to streamline your lunch making process. Doing a little prep work may make it easier for your kids to take a more active role in the lunch packing.
- Make sure to leave room for fun! This round-up of school supplies is SO fun! We have our eyes on the nail polish highlighter:)